HARTSVILLE, S.C. – Anderson University women's soccer dominated play picking up a 3-0 victory over South Atlantic Conference opponent Coker on Wednesday evening at Coker Athletic Field.
The Trojans improve to 7-6-1 overall and 6-2-1 in SAC play while the Cobras fall to 0-12 overall and 0-9 in conference action.
- Anderson held a 16-4 advantage in shots on the night
- The Trojans held a 5-4 edge in corner kicks
- The Black and Gold held a 9-1 advantage in shots on goal
- AU's Madison Paige entered the match in the second half recording one save for the Trojans
- Coker's Samantha Hoffman was credited with five saves on the evening
- Anderson scored goals in under a minute, 12th and 16th minute of the match
- The Anderson-Coker series now sits at 13-5 with AU winning its 13th straight over the Cobras
- AU's Kirsten Armetta scored her third goal of the season. Armetta's two assists on the evening gives her four assists on the season
- The Trojans are 3-4 on the road
- The Trojans return home to finish up their regular season by hosting Lenoir-Rhyne. Kick-off is slated for 1 p.m.