ANDERSON, S.C. - The Anderson University softball team continues its homestand when it welcomes nonconference opponent Converse to the AU Softball Complex on Tuesday. First pitch of the doubleheader is slated for 2 p.m.
Who – Anderson (2-0, 0-0 SAC) vs Converse (0-2, 0-0 CC)
When – Tuesday (2 p.m./4 p.m.)
Where – Anderson, S.C. (AU Softball Complex)
Live Stats – http://autrojans.com/sports/sball/2017-18/boxscores/20180206_lqon.xml
Video - https://livestream.com/AUIT/Softball
Overall Record – Anderson leads 2-0
ANDERSON TROJANS OVERVIEW
- Anderson won its season opener doubleheader against Southern Wesleyan, 4-2 and 11-4.
- Senior Cailah Niles went 5-for-8 with a record breaking homerun that broke Anderson's all-time and the SAC career record. Niles also drove in six runs on the day.
- The Trojans hit three team homeruns on the day against Southern Wesleyan.
- The Valkyries fell twice in their season opener against USC Aiken.
- Converse are coached by Jen George.