SALISBURY, N.C. – Anderson University men's soccer continues its solid play earning a 2-0 South Atlantic Conference win over Catawba on Saturday evening a Frock Athletic Field.
The Trojans improve to- 5-4-3 overall and 3-2-3 in SAC action while Catawba drops to 2-11 overall and 0-9 in conference play.
- Anderson held a 16-7 advantage in shots on the night
- The Black and Gold held a 8-1 edge in shots on goal
- The Trojans took all four corner kicks
- AU's Harry Ward scored his first goal and the eventual game-winner of the season
- The Anderson –Catawba series now sits at 8-0-1 all-time
- Trojan Jhon Vaca scored his third goal of the season
- Senior Gabriel Homem was credited with his fourth assist of the year
- Anderson moves into a tie for fifth in the SAC standings
- Anderson steps out of conference to host North Greenville on Monday. Kick-off is slated for 7 p.m.