ANDERSON, S.C. – Despite peppering the Erskine keeper 15 times during 90 minutes of action, it took just 51 seconds of extra time to put the winning goal in to claim the 2-1 overtime victory on Tuesday evening at Trojan Stadium.
The Trojans move to- 4-4-3 overall while Erskine settles for a 2-8-2 overall record.
- Anderson held a 22-7 advantage in shots on the night
- The Black and Gold held a 16-3 edge in shots on goal
- The Trojans took eight of the 11 corner kicks
- Gal Elyashiv collected sav two saves for the Trojans
- Erskine's Alex Pico had 12 saves for the match.
- AU's Lars Kaula's winning goal came on his fourth shot taken with all coming on goal.
- The Anderson –Erskine series now sits at 10-8-4 all-time
- The Trojans fifth overtime match of the season
- The Black and Gold are now 4-1-1 on their home pitch
- Anderson earns one Beville Cup point towards its annual rivalry
- Anderson jumps back into South Atlantic Conference action when it travels to Catawba on Saturday. Kick-off is slated for 7:30 p.m.